The Cleveland Racquet Club’s aquatic department provides a wide variety of aquatic experiences for swimmers of all ages and skill levels. We offer a variety of aquatic activities consisting of leisure swim, competitive swim, lap swim, family time, and organized events as well. Our indoor pool gives our members access to our amenities all year long.
Our outdoor pool area offers a nice balance of shaded areas and bright sun for poolside relaxation, making it the ideal social gathering spot for our members and their families. The temperature-maintained pool is great for physical workouts and families. Members also enjoy our full-service snack bar, baby pool, and playground with a variety of fun-filled activities. The Cleveland Racquet Club Racers swim team is designed to foster and enhance swimming skills, competitive skills, sportsmanship, team spirit, cooperation, and most of all fun for everyone!
We strive to provide our members with a high level of customer service and personalized experience each time they visit our facility.
Private Swim Lessons
- Available for children ages 6 Months & up
- Available all year-round at your convenience from 8 AM – 7 PM
- Lessons are available in 20, 30, 45, and 60 minutes increments for all ages and abilities
- Available exclusively to our members
- Swim Team Conditioning Clinic for ages 6-17 years old
- Endurance and Strength Clinic for adults
Summer Swim Team
The Cleveland Racquet Club Racers swim team is designed to foster and enhance swimming skills, competitive skills, sportsmanship, team spirit, cooperation and most of all FUN for everyone!